When Precision Meets High Speed Performance
LFA HSP is the answer to today‘s questions in modern manufacturing. Our new linear transfer system keeps up with the ever increasing demands for shorter indexing times and higher precision.
Its geometry is designed for high speed, energy efficiency and higher loads. It applies to continuous and intermittent processes.
Motion Index Drives LFA HSP allows to ramp up production and lift the output to the next level. Typical feed times with a total load of 200 kg are as follows, With torque motor even shorter times are possible.
WHAT MOTION INDEX DRIVES HAS TO OFFER
- The fastest link chain conveyor on the market
- A world-wide service and support network
- Individual support on-site and remotely
- Optional maintenance check by our experts every two years
- Short indexing times: the geometry of the U-turn is designed to compensate radial forces.
- Precision of +/- 0.05 mm: the system inherits position accuracy two servo motors.
- Energy efficient: custom acceleration ramps reduce the power consumption of the system.
- Constant velocity: new possibilities for operations in motion.
- Quick setup: no programming of individual carriers.
- Low-maintenance and robust: no fine tuning in operation necessary.
APPLICATIONS IN BATTERY MANUFACTURING
- Cell assembly
- Cell Cleaning
- Protective Painting
- Cell Taping
- Cell stacking
- Modul pack assembly
- Visual testing (optical, x-ray)