The new RTX350 high speed cam indexing rotary table. This is our newest and smallest indexer of our extensive line of cam indexers. Several hundred of these new RTX350/10 ten station and six station rotary indexers will be utilized in a battery manufacturing facility in Germany.
The index time for these units is 0.25 seconds for 36 degrees. The video is simulating the inertia load of the actually application that will be used for production of batteries.
The indexing rotary table RTX is often used in the assembly technology, the testing technology, the welding technology,the printing, the pressing, the automotive industry, the microelectronics, the food industry, the medical and
the cosmetic industry.
- Reliable, robust drum cam roundtable
for all applications
- Construction diameter 100mm – 5000mm
- Fixed divisions 2 – 96 or flexible
through NC technology
- Switching times of 0.16s – 5s
- Gentle starting and stopping across
the switching cam
- Large, vertically hollow shaft
- Ideal for high loads
- Standard accuracy 15" – 35"
- Four-point mounting at the outer diameter
of the output flange
- Maintenance free through oil bath lubrication
- Stop operation, continuous operation or
reversing design possible
- All installation positions possible